Monday 20 April 2009

A lovely wedding weekend

On Saturday the Beautiful Redhead and I went to a wedding. Being somebody who owns a camera I am sometimes asked to do wedding photographs. I use to say yes and that is why I now always say no.

Of course I took my (vintage Leicaflex) camera to the wedding and shot four rolls of black and white film.

The sun shone, the venue was pleasant, the bride was radiant, every guest was one or more of gorgeous/chic/stylish/dapper, the champagne was delicious, the conversation sparkled (yes, really), there was no embarrassing dancing. What more could one ask?

On Sunday morning I developed the films and the negatives look not bad.

Just a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good time, that was our intention, a relaxed and informal wedding, or is that an oxymoron?

    Most poeple seemed to have enjoyed themselves and many stayed in town to have a bite to eat in the various restaurents and we had a great time walking round visting them, a most unusual thing for the bride and groom to do on their wedding evening( the deed had been done though)

    Happy couple send this from honeymoon hotel in thailand

    ReplyDelete