Friday 17 April 2009

Today I created a blog

Well, I need the writing practice, and I have half an hour to spare before a friend arrives for lunch.

This morning my son and I went to take a look at the Alfa Romeo Mito. The wild idea is to change our two cars (Punto and Alfa 145) for one, maybe a Mito or maybe a Fiat 500. What's behind it is that my 21- and 23-year old "children" cannot be insured on the fire-breathing monster that is the Alfa 145. It must be a fire breather because the insurance company wants over £1000 a year to include the 23-year old and won't even consider anyone aged 21. Of course the insurer could be profiteering; surely not though?

Of course this is all a false premise because the extra dosh that would be needed to fund the Mito/500 would pay the insurance premiums on the 145 until well past the point where the insurance company would think that both "children" are a good risk.

But the Mito and the Fiat 500 are both so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment